Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
 
Surprise! Here we are again, with not one, but two babies to write about. Or, in fact, with no babies to write about. Hannes is an active four-year-old who at 4 has a bigger social network than me at almost 40. Hilda's 15 months, but out and about all the time.

I guess every parent always finds the things to be proud of, so if Hannes was 1.50 tall, I would probably think that being tall is great. But since he's smart, I'm even prouder. He's a really smart little boy, and I think that maybe his brainpower has already surpassed mine, as well.

He still asks me about stuff, and I still manage to make it sound like I know things, but it's getting harder every day.

Thank God for Wikipedia.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives