Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, May 23, 2005
 
Hannes is back
OK, I am at home again, sitting here by the kitchen table. So, things are good. We were away only for a few days, but a lot can happen in a few days to make it seem like a long time.

One of them is being sick for a day. Another, sleeping for 15 hours.

But enough about me. Last night, Hannes said he wanted to go home so you can understand how disappointed he was this morning, when I drove him to his kindergarten. He was like a little monkey, hanging onto me.

I hate that because it makes me feel ... ruthless, cruel, and any other bad thing you can imagine. So, I am off to the kindergarten now, to pick him up. Maybe we'll take the longer route back home.

He'll be happy to see his room again.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives