Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, May 21, 2005
 
Good vibrations
We sure lose something as we grow up. Well, we lose a lot, but one of the things is obviously the ability to trust our instints and intuition.

I am fascinated by Hannes's ability to know who he likes and who he likes not so much. Immediately. We're visiting my Mom (so, the view from the blog window is not the usual Stockholm suburbian street, but instead a Finnish farm with frields and fields of - I think - potatoes) so Hannes has charmed my uncles and aunts.

My uncle is Hannes's Cool Friend. My aunts ... OK, but kinda scary. There's just something about the way my uncle moves and talks and looks that makes Hannes trust him and like him.

Male bonding, I guess it's called.

Comments:
Hi! Many things are getting better in man's life when the kid grows. I haven't needed to know anything new about computers since my son was 10. On the other hand, I haven't lost my position, but I must earn it everyday.

Best regards,

Urpo alias Ilmari
 
Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives