Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, February 23, 2004
 
Where's Hannes?
I don't think I told you that I spent three days alone with Hannes, as Jessica was on a business trip in Stockholm. We had a blast.

I had decided well in advance that I would not even try to work during those three days, that Hannes would be my number one and only priority. It wasn't always easy, it wasn't a walk in the park. It was many walks in the park.

And since I am the official Family Clown, a.k.a. Funniest Dad In the World, I had an image to live up to.

If the fact that Hannes laughed so much that he peed on the carpet in the kitchen is any indication, I am still the FDIW. The secret of comedy is the delivery, so I can tell you what I did without risking losing my status.

We played ...

Ready? Have your pencils ready...

We played .. hide-and-seek. Hannes sat by a chair, and I would try to find him. I looked everywhere, including the freezer, but almost couldn't find him. When he came to me, laughing hysterically, I had to find him. And then he would go and see if he was in the freezer.

We play it every day now. It's still fun. It's hard to imagine new places for him to "hide" (Hannes always just stands by the door, but I look for him everywhere) but he still enjoys it. And everytime I find him, he runs to the freezer to see if he is in there.

Rest assured. He's never been in the freezer.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives