Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, December 22, 2003
 
Baby steps
Yes. Hannes has taken his first unaided steps. Hooray! He takes small steps, baby steps, all the time now, just moving from one safe place (like the couch) to another (the coffee table, "and hey, while I am at it, I may as well grab the remote control"). It's not that he walks to the bathroom or anything, but I would guess that he spends more time in a vertical than horizontal position these days.

And he looks so happy doing it.

I know I have been a bad blogger this year, and I will definitely try to be better in 2004. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to everybody. We're going to take a jump start on the holidays this year as we'll have a little Christmas dinner here first, and then another in Stockholm on Christmas Eve. Ho, ho, ho.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives