Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, November 20, 2003
 
Hannes, the non-Hilda

"Friday, November 22, 2002:

Oh boy! We took off on Thursday morning at six. I just got home, it's 6 a.m on Friday. In that 24-hour period I have witnessed courage, love, caring, guts, hunger, sleep deprivation and happiness. A lot of happiness.

I am proud to say that Jessica and I became parents tonight. Hannes, our son, was born on 22 November at 2.58 a.m.

I checked the time on my grandpa's old watch.

:: Risto Pakarinen, 07:24"

That's what I wrote close to a year ago. In fact, that was 363 days ago, and Hannes will have his first birthday party on Saturday. He will celebrate his first year on Earth among friends and relatives. Like he should. He will also celebrate it crawling around, driving his new Big Bobby car, probably eating some cake, blowing out the candle, and generally just having fun.

I honestly can't remember what Jessica and did before we had Hannes. I have seen photos of us visiting Graceland and Mexico, there's the family legend of us skating around Norrviken lake in Sweden. But as far as my memory's concerned, Hannes has always been there.

Hannes and Jessica are on their way home from Sweden now, so I'd better get to the airport right now. This must be something like 8th time Hannes flies over the Baltic Sea. The first time he did it, he was 3 weeks old. And I was SO PROUD when I carried him onboard.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives