Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Friday, October 10, 2003
 
M. Night Shamalamadingdong

I remember being scared of the dark, and the night. For lots of different reason, but mostly simply because everything looks different at night. I don't think Hannes is afraid of the nights, on the contrary maybe, but it is getting harder for me to not get worried about how the night's going to be. Hannes seems to have tummyache at night.

Oh, we've been up at Hudiksvall visiting Aunt Jenny and her Joel. That was fun. Hudiksvall is a small community north of Stockholm, and we got to know the downtown area pretty well. :)

Anyway, since Aunt Jenny doesn't have a bed for anybody close to 11 months old, Hannes slept next to me or Jessica. He sleeps peacefully until about 2, then starts to moan and whine until 4 when he just gets up. He never seems to have tummyache in daytime which is a little strange. Anyway, last night I got up at 4 (most nights it's Jessi who does it) and walked around the apartment with him for a while, and then thought I would let him play on the sofa (where I could lie down). He got up as merrily as ever, only to fall asleep about 30 s later. I was excited. Have I found the cure to Hannes's night sleep? We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives