Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
 
You can call me Al
Hannes seems to be a real family man, uh, boy. It's not like he's overjoyed to go for a walk with me, or Jessica alone, but when he's sitting in his blue limo, and he sees the two of us pushing him gently along, he basically goes nuts. He jumps up and down and slams his little Chile-hat-covered head onto the back of his trolley and starts talking away.

Usually, you can see this phenomenon when one of us has been away for a while and then suddenly reappears.

It's always a happy family reunion. It almost makes me want to go away for awhile.

Also, we have finally discovered what that "at-ta, tha, tuh" sound means...

[maestro, music please]

IT MEANS "DAD"!

Or, somethng like that, because Hannes seems to be talking about me and to me when he says that. I'm a tha-tuh! I'm a ta-ta. I'm a ta-tuh.

Jessica and I, Hannes's maamaamaa and ta-tuh.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives