Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, September 01, 2003
 
Team Hannes
I got up at 4.52 this morning because Hannes wanted to. Actually, that's not true, since I don't think Hannes actually woke up at all, he just made a lot of noise so I thought it'd be smart to get up and hold him a little bit. I think it's fascinating how he can keep on sleeping and yet make sounds all the time. (Jessica probably knows a lot more about this topic than I do. I don't think I sleep very quietly).

So, there I was again, squinting my eyes, looking at the clock on the microwave oven, trying to see what time it was. (4.53). Hannes seemed pretty happy, and just breathed heavily. And all of a sudden, I woke up. I wasn't tired at all. I looked out into our backyard, and it was nice and quiet there. It was a very peaceful moment.

Then, of course, Hannes let a little steam out of his belly which made me focus on him again. And he smiled at me in his sleep.

That smile alone is worth getting up at 4.52.

Which is one of the reasons I have decided to leave the company I have worked for and go freelance. That way, I can hopefully spend more awake time with Hannes.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives