Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, August 03, 2003
 
Workin' fer a livin'
They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho. My vacation is officially over 00.00 tonight, and it's time for me to return to the office tomorrow morning.

I can't say that I am looking forward to a lot of stuff there and I know for sure I am going to miss being around Jessica and Hannes. We've had such a blast this summer, and seeing Hannes learn new things every day is something I don't want to miss out on. I really don't.

So, I guess I will have to either deal with it and not do anything or deal with it in some other way, and try to solve the problem.

The good thing in all this is that Hannes has just learned to wave hello and goodbye, so he can see me off to work tomorrow morning.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives