Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, August 21, 2003
 
Letters to Hannes, day 1
I was thinking that since Hannes is on his road show, I can't really write about what he does and how funny and cute he is. So why not write about how funny I am and how cute I am?. Just kidding.

Actually, I was thinking that I would write a letter to Hannes each day now.

Helsinki, August 20

Moi Hannes!

I hope you're having fun in Sweden, with Mom and Co. She has told me how you've charmed everybody. Just don't go overboard, son, just don't go overboard. Too much sugar ain't never good.

I miss you and Mom, and can't wait to get you back home again. Remind me to be careful when we see again, because I might hug you a bit too hard otherwise.

I haven't been doing anything special. I have been playing with that yellow ball, you know, and I've got a couple of new tricks to show you in a few days. Last night, I also tasted the remote control, and Hannes, I really don't understand why you chew it all the time. You have to explain it to me some day.

But the reason I decided to write this letter to you is that I want to teach you something. It sounds a little silly, because I hope to be teaching it to you by example as you grow up, but I am going to put it in here, too.

Hannes, when you grow up, remember to be brave. Take chances, do whatever you feel that's right. It's probably as scary as ... that moose that always tickles you, but once you've done, you feel great and charged. Don't be ruthless, though, and respect others. But always listen to your heart, because nobody else can tell what is right for you. There are no right answers, Hannes, you make a choice, and deal with it. So, listen to your heart.

And your Mom.

Give Mom a kiss for me.

See ya soon,
Dad

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives