Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
 
Hannes's adventures
What a weird morning. I dreamt that Hannes was standing up and making funny sounds, and then all of a sudden he was doing a radio morning show. I thought it was weird since I thought I was about the only person in the world that understood him. But there he was, a guest on the show.

Then Hannes went off air, and the regular guys were back on, and I realized that there was nobody else in bed with me. I mean, had there been somebody else, I had pretty much streamrolled over her by then.

And there was no Hannes making funny sounds in his bed. No Hannes looking at me with his big eyes, waiting for me to pick him up.

Nope. Hannes is out on a road show, entertaining Grandma and Grandpa in Sweden for a while. I have a whole week to come up funny stuff to show him when he gets back.

So does he.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives