Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, July 19, 2003
 
My father's grandson
Hannes has been on the move all summer. In at least two ways. First, he has really learned to take himself to places on his own, and second, we have been traveling between and in Sweden and Finland quite a but.

We're currently at his grandpa's. My Dad's place, that is. I just love watching my father play with and hold my son.

My grandfather, my father's father, died when I was four, so I never really got to know him, which is a shame. Fortunately, Hannes gets a chance to get to know his grandfather.

My Dad calls Hannes (this would be the English translation) "Guy" all the time. Some times it's "Big Guy." Then, at times, he just looks at Hannes and says, "Hannes!"

Right now, they're in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Big Guy and, well, Big Guy.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives