Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
 
Hannezzzz
One of things I am still pretty confused with is how small children, babies, sleep. More importantly, why don't they want to sleep? Why fight against sleeping when it is obvious that they are tired and need to sleep.

Í have heard the theory about babies being worried about losing their Mom and Dad, that they won't be there when they wake up, but even if I believed in that one, I still think it's fascinating how the mind rules over the body. "Yeah, I'm tired, and I kinda know that sleeping would help, but I'll be damned if I fell a sleep, cuz Mom and Dad may disappear." Aren't they never worried that their tired crankiness would drive the parents away? Heh, no.

Hannes definitely doesn't wanna sleep (well, to be honest, I don't either...) and he can fight it off pretty long. And then he can just pass out. While catching his breath, and getting ready for another rebel yell, he falls asleep.

And sleeps like a baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives