Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, July 10, 2003
 
All four Hannes
It's official - I AM the funniest man in the world. I mean, it doesn't take that much to make Hannes smile or even laugh a little, but it's not that easy to make him laugh out loud. Loud.

Like I've said before, there's no telling in advance what Hannes think is funny. And the things that are funny today, can really be so not funny tomorrow. It's a challenge that keeps me on my toes, but the reward is also that much better. There is nothing better than hearing Hannes laugh his high-pitch giggle.

Anyway, I had no idea he would think it was going to be funny when I dove on to the floor and started crawling like him. I would go forward and backwards, and Hannes lied on the floor, oozing happiness with his entire body, slapping the floor and laughing. And I laughed and slid on the floor, and Hannes laughed. Jessica stood behind me and looked like she was gonna cry. But she laughed. And Hannes and I laughed and slid on the floor. It was great.

I have the burn marks to prove it.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives