Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, June 19, 2003
 
Streets of Helsinki
Ever since Hannes was born, I have been looking at celebrities and thinking, "I bet his Mom and Dad couldn't see this one coming!" (Unless you're Mrs. Spears).

Jessica and I saw Bruce Springsteen in Helsinki this Tuesday, and somewhere in the middle of the "well, I got this guitar and I learnt how to make it talk"-solo I got the same feeling all over me again. I bet little Brucey's parents couldn't tell their son would grow up to be a megastar. And I decided, right there and then, with the sun setting over Helsinki, that I will always give Hannes whatever support he needs to pursue his dreams, whether he wants to become a rock star, a hockey player, a painter or a bus driver. Not because I would try to make him a star, but because while looking at 53-year-old Brucey goof around the stage, I was convinced that you're happierst when you get to do the things you want to do.

Besides, Hannes is already The Boss.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives