Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
 
Pause for applause
I got a big lesson of positive feedback yesterday. Hannes gave it to me.

We were (read: Hannes was) lying on the washing machine, getting ready for a diaper change when I started to play our usual "Hannes runs, Hannes runs, Hannes runs .... Hannes jumps!" game. (We'll change it to "Hannes shoots, Hannes shoots ... Hannes scores" in a few years). But this time, Hannes would just flex all the muscles in his legs so that he looked like a future Olympic skeleton rider.

I was impressed by his strong legs, really. So, I smiled and clapped my hands.

Hannes smiled his one-toothed smile back at me.

So I clapped my hands some more and yelled, "wow, Hannes, awesome!!"

And he did it again. And I was just as impressed. So he did it again. And I clapped my hands. And Hannes flexed his legs. And I yelled and applauded. And he... you get the point. It was very impressive to see him impress me.

And seriously, he does have really strong legs. I wasn't just pretending.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives