Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, May 03, 2003
 
Dad mad
When I was a kid - this according to a fairly well documented family legend - whenever people would get angry with me (after I had done something I shouldn't have), I always said: "You shouldn't get angry with me, because that would make me sad." Apparently, it worked well for me when I was like 4.

I felt like that last night, when Hannes (!) got very upset with me, for some weird reason. Whether it was the fact that he hadn't seen me all day, or that I showed up home with two friends, smelling slightly of beer, but he simply refused to be near me. He freaked out and cried his cute little cheeks off, when I tried to hold him. And if that wasn't enough, he surely rubbed it in by smiling the sunniest smile at Jessica when she came to his rescue.

I really felt like a piece of shit stuck on a sole of a boot. I was simply not worthy. So I went to bed and dreamt about Hannes peeing straight onto some old lady's face, and the old lady demanding money from me, for damages.

And then I got up early in the morning when I heard moaning from Hannes's bed. I picked him up and managed to get a smile out of him. And I was so happy. I was ecstatic. I was ready to be the Superdad I wanna be. This would be the day we do some serious bonding, I thought.

Jessica said, "It's 5.15 ... five in the morning ... but I can feed him."

I laid Hannes next to Jessica and held his little hand. And fell asleep.

That weird old lady had disappeared. Superdad was back.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives