Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
 
Rockin' and a-rollin'
This is actually still just a rumor, but I heard it from a very reliable source. I am not going to name names, but I trust my source one hundred percent, and if she says that our son rolled from back to his stomach, I am going to believe it.

Yes! Hannes has now taken the first, um, movement towards taking the first step. Amazing! Only a few weeks ago, we had to support his head because he just was. Now, grabbing objects - hair is definitely an object - making funny noises, turning around in all ways imaginable (like, waking up with his feet on the pillow), and practically sitting up on his own. There is nothing this kid can't do, I am telling ya!

Let me rephrase that:

There is nothing this kid won't be able to do!

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives