Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, April 07, 2003
 
Holy crap!
Yes, we have finally made it to the main topic of all families with small babies: poop, crap, shit, you name it. A colleague of mine told me that when her husband calls her, the first words are, "has he done it?" It sounded a lot funnier until I started saying the same thing to Jessica when I call her.

Hannes has been eating small portions of solid food for 10 days now, and he has shit twice. (That last meaning opens a whole new discussion, or two, I know. I am saving them to the days when I have nothing to write about, but just for the record: I don't really know the different conjugations of "shit", and I am not sure if 4-month old babies even shit in the first place).

I do know, though, that once Hannes released the bomb last Saturday, I was ready to put it in the oven and save the dried specimen for future generations. It was a masterpiece. And it most definitely made Hannes feel a lot better.

The next big event was tonight, four days after the Big Dung, so the intervals are getting shorter.

I have already asked Hannes's godfather to have a little man-to-baby talk about the importance of emptying your gut.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives