Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, April 13, 2003
 
[Echo, echo, echo]
I just heard noise from the bedroom so I stopped typing for a second to listen what it was. Maybe Hannes had woken up. Then I realized that Hannes isn't even at home - he and Jessica flew to Stockholm on Saturday morning. That leaves me here listening to the sounds of silence and commenting TV shows to myself. In Swedish.

Hannes is only five months old, but it feels like he has always been a part of our team. It feels strange to think that we haven't always had him. And then it feels even stranger to think that he won't remember any of the things that we do now, not the first trip to Stockholm, not having his first cold, not how we always wake up together or how he takes showers with Jessi. That's really too bad.

Anyway, I am home alone again, and I spend a lot of time sitting by the computer, doing stuff, and every once in a while checking out Jessica's Hannes site, and especially this photo:



Oh, baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives