Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, March 20, 2003
 
Who's your Daddy?
Communicating with Hannes is an art form. And like with any form of art, you either get it, or you don't. And if you don't, you end up feeling stupid while those who get it seem to enjoy it tremendously.

Jessica gets it. She is so on the same wavelength with Hannes that to me, they seem to be talking.

I am not saying that I don't get it because I do. (Hannes is already bilingual, it seems). I can tell when he's bored because he is worming in his baby sitter and basically yelling something that sounds like a command. I hear him say, "Get me out of this baby sitter, right now." You know, I have written about it before.

Thsi morning I got up to do something. Hannes was in our bed because Jessica had just fed him. And when I got back, Hannes yelled something that sounded like "POW!" Jessica interpreted it as "pappa." Smart kid.

A second later, he said, "AEEEW!" which naturally is Hannesian for "äiti" which is Finnish for "mother."

So, here we are, Pow, Aew and Hannes. All is well.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives