Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, March 06, 2003
 
Blood, sweat and tears, part III: blood
When Jessica was feeling her worst a few weeks ago, she would quite often look at Hannes and think that she didn't love him enough. That's what she told me. She would be weeping, and saying, "I just don't care enough about him, every other Mom loves her baby more than I do." And I would almost always reply the same way: "I am sure that if Hannes were to cut himself and bleed, you would probably give anything to make the bleeding stop, right?"

And she would nod.

"That's what I call love," I would say.

We had this conversation a couple of times, and each time we just concluded how lucky we were for not having seen Hannes's blood anywhere yet. Blood seems always so serious. And the funny thing is, we know that he will hurt himself sooner or later, and that he will bleed.

That's why we have the Mickey Mouse bandaid. Except that they're mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives