Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, March 04, 2003
 
Blood, sweat and tears, part II: tears
I have never seen Hannes cry. Sure, he screams and he can shake his whole 7-kilo body in a way that I know he's upset or angry or maybe even sad. But I have never seen him cry so that there have been tears on his cheeks. I thought I saw a tear once, but that was a few weeks back and since it hasn't happened since, I am pretty sure I imagined the whole thing.

Not that I want him to cry. It is just one of these things you (I) hardly ever even think about, and when you start thinking about it, you become almost obsessed by it.

The only time Hannes has been close to really crying is when he fights against falling asleep. At first I didn't understand it at all - why would he fight it? - and then I realize that I am exactly the same. I have never enjoyed sleeping just for its own sake, I have never been a hobby sleeper, like some of my friends. I guess I just don't wanna miss a thing.

Especially not Hannes's first tear.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives