Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, March 02, 2003
 
Blood, sweat and tears, part I: sweat
I am sitting by the kitchen table, with Hannes in his baby sitter, on the table, right next to my laptop. (Don't tell Jessica, she is very safety-oriented, in a Swedish way, and would certainly be very worried about this setup is she saw it. She's a sleep now).

Anyway, Hannes is looking at me from his chair, and sometimes he yells (yes, yells!) something to get my attention. And then I turn to him and I kiss his feet. And while I kiss his feet, I realize two things

One) He should get changed. I know that sweet smell. nd I think that I just love that smell. I must be nuts.
Two) His feet are sweaty. I have never seen Hannes sweat, so I am a little surprised. His feet must be the only place he sweats at (The feet I just kissed).

I will get back to my research and report about my findings. Excuse me, I have to stick my nose into Hannes's armpit.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives