Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, February 13, 2003
 
Tomorrow, tomorrow
In about seven hours, I will try to get up and make some breakfast, put it all on a tray and carry it back to the bedroom. Then I will pick Hannes up, and lay him on my pillow, next to Jessica. If everything goes really well, Hannes will wake up, too, and join me in my "Happy birthday, Jessica" song.

But of course, I can't plan on that.

Tomorrow is Jessica's first birthday as Hannes's mother. This is the first time I have picked up a card that would be from me and Hannes, something I thought he would like to give his mother. I know he likes teddy bears so I chose a card witha teddy bear on it. I wrote "Happy birthday, Mom" on it, and signed it "Hannes."

Tomorrow is Jessica's day. (And yes, I just love the fact it also happens to be Valentine's Day but not because I would get away with it by getting her one present, au contraire, amigo). Tomorrow will be a great day. No bogeyman, no stress, no screaming babies, no panic about the future, no thinking about the day after tomorrow. And according to a tradition in Jessi's family, the birthday baby gets to choose what we will have for dinner. (Couscous and goat cheese).

Can't wait until tomorrow becomes today.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives