Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, February 22, 2003
 
Mister Mom
Jessica is on sick leave now, inasmuch as you can take sick leave from maternity leave. It sounds as unreal as it is; Jessica can't take a leave from being Hannes's mother. What it means is that when she is on her sick leave, she can save up her maternity leave days for later.

It also means that I am on a four-week paternal leave now. For those of you who think that government takes care of us all in Finland, I can just say that it is basically an unpaid leave of absence from work, but I will get about 50 percent of my pay from the "government." (No need to go into details which part of the G pays that compensation).

It feels good to be at home, it really feels like that's exactly where I need to be now. It'll be fun, too, we can do whatever we want and there are no meetings, no schedules, no projects to take care of.

Hopefully there will be more time for me to write this blog as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives