Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, February 11, 2003
 
Home alone
Is it Tuesday? Please tell me it's Tuesday today. It's been eight days since Jessica and Hannes flew to Stockholm, and two days since I last saw them. And something weird happened during the first four days I didn't see them every day.

1) Minutes had more than 60 seconds.
2) Hours had more than 60 minutes.
3) There were more than 24 hours in a day.
4) Hannes became a big boy, with big diapers, who can roll from his tummy to his back. On purpose!
5) Hannes started to sleep all through the night, with the personal record being 11-to-8.
6) And I really missed Jessica, her laugh, her keeping me focused, her quiet chatting with Hannes in the bathroom, our talks and our walks.
7) Our bed seemed awfully big.

And these last two days, well, I have been busy vacuuming and cleaning up the house. I did spend four days alone there.

But today is Tuesday, and Hannes and Jessica will be coming home.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives