Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, February 02, 2003
 
Hello, is this the Guinness Book of Records?
The other day, as I was sitting here by the kitchen table that I bought from IKEA almost seven years ago and working on a memo to somebody important, I woke up to Jessica's scream. She yelled, "oh my God, my God, God, God, God" so many times that I knew it was something serious. So I ran into the bedroom and I see Hannes covered in his own vomit.

And I mean covered. Not just a little puke on the cheeks, which is pretty normal for any Finn, let alone a two-month old little guy. "It was unreal, I heard something from his bed so I turned to look and all I could see was this fountain of puke. I mean, it came straught up from his mouth, at least a half a meter," Jessica explained to me while we rushed into the bathroom.

Hannes threw up a little more, this time not defying the laws of gravity, and he landed his vomit on Jessica. She was the one holding Hannes, I was working the towel. We looked at each other, both with our own very-bad-case scenarios, I am sure. Then we turned to look at Hannes who lifted his head from Jessica's chest - and smiled. He just smiled as if nothing had happened.

So, we just smiled as well.

There is something about throwing up that I just think is a little scary. It seems so .. unnatural in a way. Anyway, it was our first incident at home. It felt good to get worried about Hannes, and even better to realize it was for nothing.

PS. The winner of the "Hannes Weight Watch" bet is "Godfather" who was closest with his 6102g. Hannes weighs 6275 g and is 59 cm long. Godfather, let's hope Hannes doesn't weigh 15 kg when you come to collect your prize.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives