Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, February 05, 2003
 
Good looks and crooked smile
Hannes just charms everybody. And everybody says he looks like me. And, um, I can't believe I just wrote those two sentences right next to each other. My point is not that I just walk around this planet and charm people. Please. Really. Stop laughing.

What I was going to say was that it feels pretty weird to hear people say that Hannes is a "mini Risto." For one, I can't see so much of myself in him. Number two, there are moments when I think he is a spitting image of Jessica. And three, all my life, people have told me that I look just like my Dad. And it isn't always easy to break free from that, you know?

And yet it feels sooooooo good to hear that Hannes looks like me. So, if you've never met me, well, this is what I look like:




Must be the cheeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives