Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
 
Dad knows best
When I was a little kid, I though my Dad had the biggest forearms in the world. And that was cool. I kept looking at my own 6-year-old-forearms wondering whether I could ever, in a million years, have forearms that thick. To be absolutely honest, I was still looking at my forearms at the age of 16 and wondered about the same thing.

And just for the record: no, my Dad is not or was not the strongest man in the world.

I was thinking of that one particular time at the sauna when my Dad showed me that he couldn't get his fingers around his wrist this morning when Hannes grabbed my hand. His hand was so small and finally my forearms seemed ... not huge, but just, um, solid. A man's arms.

Awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives