Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Friday, February 14, 2003
 
Be my Valentine
My plan worked out perfectly. I got up at 6.45 and I am pretty sure Jessica thought I got up to take care of Hannes. Which I did, but I also made breakfast and wrapped up Jessica's present.

I am pretty damn proud of the present: it was a tiny notebook that I had painted red. It is Jessica's Happy Book. On each page I wrote something to be happy about. Like, you know, the usual: "Remember Paris?", "VEGAS, BABY!", "My hairy guy loves me," an outline of my hand etc. So, that whenever she feels a little down or depressed, she can pull that thing out of her pocket, open it on a random page and there is something that reminds her of all the reasons she can be happy for.

Oh, I also booked a hotel room for us in Tampere this weekend. A suite with a sauna. Yeah, baby!

PS. Hannes did sing parts of "Happy birthday," too

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives