Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, January 06, 2003
 
I know what I did last night
Or, better yet, I know what I am going to do tonight. I am going to sit in front of the TV, watch a movie I have seen before and try to make Hannes happy. As Jessica's Mom says, "Today wasn't a good day to be Hannes." We have no idea why, but he has been restless and screamy all day.

Although, he has fallen asleep in my (or Jessica's) arms a couple of times throughout the day. He usually just lies there, and then every once in a while, opens his eyes just for half a second, as if to check that he's still there and not in his bed.

Smart guy.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives