Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, January 21, 2003
 
Home, sweet home
I have been working from home the past week and a half. Basically, that means that I have read my email at our kitchen table and made a few phone calls during the day. And then occasionally, run into the office for a meeting with a client. And I can honestly say that my output is as good as usual. Or, at least I'd like to think so.

There is so much noise in the office; unnecessary meetings, meetings about meetings and post-meeting briefings.

So, it's a real win-win-win situation. I win, Jessica wins and Hannes wins. These days all three of us wake up slowly and stare at each other and smile. Jessica wakes up always first, because I sleep like a, um, baby and can't hear anything. It can take an hour for Hannes to wake up. He lies there and moans and groands, stretches all his limbs, and moans and groans. And farts and burps. And if everything goes really well, he'll wake up, open his eyes and see two huge faces about 15 cm from his face.

And then it's time for me to go to the office. And make breakfast for the family. Win-win.


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives