Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, January 27, 2003
 
Brave new world
I have been chasing that smile for a couple of months now, so it feels really good to see Hannes smile every day now. Several times every day. And since he smiles, no, laughs with his entire body and teethless mouth when I make funny faces, the guy obviously has my sense of humor. Witty guy. Anyway, he is definitely turning into a real person with real feelings and emotions. So we can start playing a little.

We were wrestling today (meaning that I was lying on my back on our bed, holding Hannes on my stomach and rolling slightly from side to side. Not sure if Hannes realized he had me in such a dire situation...) when all of a sudden we heard a dog barking outside our window. Hannes's eyes got a little bigger, if possible, as he listened to the sound from outside. I looked him in the eye and said, "yes, Hannes, that's a dog. A dooooog."

And I realized he had never heard that sound before. Let alone seen a dog.

Pretty wild, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives