Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, December 26, 2002
 
Trains, planes and automobiles
Santa found us! I was a little nervous because you never really know when you move if Santa's going to be able to keep track of everybody. Hannes was also born so close to Xmas so it was interesting to see that his name had also made its way to Santas big book.

As you know, Hannes has been truly nice all year, so it was no coincidence that he got a huge pile of presents. I think he liked all of them since he kept of throwing up on most of the new clothes he got. I think he just wanted to try them all out and the best way to do it was to get them dirty.

Maybe next year he'll be awake when Santa comes.

It has been a pretty busy time for us, with visits here and there, meeting people and people meeting Hannes and so on. Oddly enough, I haven't got all stressed. It is weird, but I think that with Hannes, I got a huge dose of patience at once. We'll take our time to get wherever we're going. Jessica, Hannes and myself. Simple as that.

Although, I have to admit that I lost my temper when we saw our stroller come down the belt at the Arlanda airport tonight. The Finnair dimtwits had probably just thrown it in, and broken it in the process. So, we'll have to buy a new stroller tomorrow.

Hannes gets a new limo.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives