Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, December 15, 2002
 
I'm the Dad
Jessica's mother turns 50 today and since all her friends (and relatives) were invited, the house is filled with people. I'm talking packed. Jessica's father is sprinting back and forth the apartment, with an empty coffee pot going one way, and a full one going back. Jessica has been helping out, too, so I have taken advantage of the situation and just taken care of Hannes.

(Really just ducking work, basically, since Hannes is really a sweet and nice boy, and has been sleeping almost all the time.)

Every once in a while, I have then come out from the room Hannes and I have been hanging out in, and shown him off to people. I have carried him in my arms like the prince that he is, and told everybody how nice and sweet he is. What was really funny was that if I haven't had Hannes with me, and I've met people that I haven't ever met before, they would approach me, shake my hand and say, "and you must be the Father."

Yes, I am the Father. That's me. That little, cute boy you may have just seen here with his mother, the daughter of the person you're here celebrating? I'm his Father. I'm the Dad.

And then we just talked about what a nice and sweet boy Hannes is. 'Nuff about the Dad.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives