Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, December 01, 2002
 
I have no idea where all the songs are coming from. All I know is that I have recently, say in the last week or so, become a regular poor man's Pavarotti. Even better than that, since I am very, very versatile. I not only do opera, I also do old Finnish hits (from the 50s and 60s), I have done covers of the Beatles and Creedence Clearwater Revival and I hum old children's songs.

I surprised myself the other night when I burst into a whispering version of "O Sole Mio" at 4.15 am. I was even more suprised that I actually knew the text, in Finnish, halfway through the first verse. Unreal. I had no idea. The second half I just made up as I went along.

Hannes had no idea it was wrong. He liked it anyway. I think. He fell asleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives