Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Friday, December 13, 2002
 
Home Swede home
I was a little nervous. I know how infuriating it can be to have a crying baby behind you on a plane. All you can do is just grit your teeth and try to turn it into a smile as you peak between the seats. I have been that guy. Yesterday, I was nervous, because I was sitting behind that guy with Jessica and Hannes. And it was Hannes's first trip to Sweden, his other home country. Note: Technically, Sweden is his only home country since if he does have a citizenship (How do you know? Is the King going to send him a welcome card or something?), it's a Swedish one. I need to file a notice somewhere to get Hannes his dual citizenship.

I must have done a pretty good job at hiding my nervousness, since Hannes was calm, cool and collected for the entire trip (40 minutes). Babies pick it up better than dogs and you know how dogs can always tell when you're nervous.

Jessica's father picked us up at the airport. It was the first time he saw Hannes, and you can bet he was pretty excited. How excited? Let me just say that we spent the next 20 minutes looking for his car at the parking lot. I was carrying four bags, while Jessica and Grandpa were combing the parking lot for one green Seat.

Grandpa carried Hannes the entire time.

He wouldn't have let go but Grandma insisted. As did Aunt Jenny. And Jenny's boyfriend. And Julia, Jessi's younger sister. Jessi's brother missed his chance to hold Hannes in his arms 'cause Grandpa wanted to do it. And so it went, all last night. He's got the entire family wrapped around his (beautiful) finger .

Do I sound proud? You should just see me.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives