Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, December 17, 2002
 
Contact!
A small baby, let's say somebody 25 days old, is pretty much on auto-pilot. He cries when he's hungry, by reflex, he eats, he makes a little mustard thing in the diaper when he feels like it, and the rest of the day he's asleep.

And all the while, Jessica and I keep looking at this tiny creature for every single change in the look on his face. And sure, he's got dozens of specific looks. There's the "Man, I need to take a dump" look, the "I think I'm gonna sneeze" one, there's "I need food, and I need it now" look, as well as the "Boy, this Mom person really does rule". And then there's my personal favorite: "Dad, I know you know that I know a lot more than I let on" which is a cute little croked smile and something that looks like a wink.

Anyway, since so much of his life is just reflexes, you can imagine how happy we were last night when Hannes lifted his head and turned it from side to side, depending on where his Mom and Dad were talking.

He can't hold his head up for more than a few seconds, and the turning really does exhaust him, but still..

We made contact.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives