Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Friday, November 08, 2002
 
We live about three blocks from the hospital Hilda will be born in. Maybe four. You could run there in about two minutes if you had to. The problem is that when you would have to run there, you most likely can't, right? Simply put, if Jessica didn't have the belly, we would most definitely just walk over to the hospital, and we'd get there faster than if we'd first walk to our car, drive to the hospital and then walk from the parking lot. However, if Jessica didn't have the big belly, we wouldn't have a reason to go to the hospital.

I figure we'll take our Volvo to the hospital when the time comes.

We made a little study trip to the hospital yesterday. (We walked -- took us ten minutes). There were about eight couples and we walked around the whole maternity department, from reception to the delivery rooms. And yes, we even saw a baby on the way.

I was pleasantly surprised by the coziness of the delivery room. I am not a huge decorator myself, but even I noticed the curtains on the windows and the flowers. And the TV. And the water bed. And the shower. And the CD player. I understand that we're not going to go there to just hang around, so since it looked like any room in a home, a real home, that was good enough for me.

You know? They even had a rope hanging down from the ceiling -- in case I go ape.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives