Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, November 18, 2002
 
T minus 9. That means that we expect to have a baby any second now. This is what a typical phone call between me and Jessica sounds like these days:

"Risto"

"Hi, it's me"

"Hi there ... how are you?"

"Good, good. And you?"

"Fine, fine. Really, how are you? You ok?"

"Yeah, just fine, no problem"

"Ok, good, good. No signs yet?"

"No, all is well here."

"Oh, good. What's up? Why'd ya call?"

"Oh, nothing. Just to say that things are good."

"Good, good."

[pause]

"Well, call me as soon as you feel anything, ok?"

"Sure. I'll go get some sleep now."

"That's my girl. Love ya."

"Ciao."

And we wait.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives