Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, November 27, 2002
 
OK, so, here we are. Hannes and Jessica have finally come home, and we're taking our first, um, baby steps in parenthood. The human mind (or heart? or both?) is really a strangely powerful thing. What is it that made me instantly fall in love with that little creature? Why was I so devastated when he had to lie under an ultraviolet light for 14 hours (to get rid of bilirubin)? He was perfectly happy there: it was nice and warm and he got food the second he wanted it. What more could a 4-day-old guy want?

I would like to think he'd want to lie in the arms of a certain 34-year-old guy.

And when I close my eyes (or just kinda daydream with my eyes opened, as I do all the time now, since I haven't slept for days), I can see Hannes's face in front of me. And usually his look kinda matches the look I think I have on my face. Example: when I yawn, I see him yawn. When I do benchpress, I see him looking the way he does 0.05 seconds before he'll sneeze. You know, when his eyes are just one line across his face.

As you can see, we're still in that cloud number nine. And loving it.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives