Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, November 03, 2002
 
I drove up to Joensuu (map here) real quick this weekend. As always, I got some old stuff to take with me. This time it was a very 1970s leather/fur coat that my Dad used to wear when I was a kid. There are several photos of us where he's wearing that coat and I am wearing some other 70s clothes that my Mom made for me.

My Dad has tried to give it to me all through the 1980s and 90s, and each time we have laughed SO HARD at the coat. So hard. S-o hard.

Last night, it looked good to me. I'm telling ya, the coat is very hip again.

I wonder if Hilda will be wearing Jessica's red leather jacket in 2025. Or, maybe Hilda will just take my jeans jacket. And give it to her boyfriend. That punk!

Maybe in 2025 we will finally all wear those cool Star Trek suits?


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives