Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, November 13, 2002
 
How can I be so clueless about the most natural thing in the world? No, I am not talking about sex (not now). I mean babies. How can I NOT know how to hold a baby? Shouldn't there be some kind of instinct that tells me that I should wipe baby's eyes with a cotton thing but not a Q-tip? How come I haven't already sprayed teflon on the left shoulder of all my shirts?

All this (and so much more) I had to learn at a training class? Maybe I could practice it at home now with, say, a bag of flour. That weighs about the same as a baby, doesn't it?

But, the good thing (I think) was the male bonding that took place in that same classroom. I could see how all the guys secretly looked at how the other guys were holding the baby dolls. And how their girlfriends showed them how to really do it.

Come on, guys!! I know we can do it!! Focus!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives