Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, October 31, 2002
 
We're getting real close now and as always, the closer you get to something huge, the more you start worrying that you might lose it. Baby is no different. Only, the stakes are really a lot, lot higher, of course.

Anyway, Jessica felt a little ill last night. And since the lady at the training course had said something about lying on your back that would do something to a thing and then something would happen, I got a little worried. I was sure something was up. So, I didn't sleep much last night, I was trying to feel Hilda kick. I wanted to see her "do the wave" (i.e. move so that Jessi's belly just wobbles). I was desperate for any sign of life. At the same time, I wanted to make sure that Jessica was feeling good and that she definitely would not - I repeat, not - sleep on her back. Even if I had to stick my leg under her. And my arm. Or my head. Dammit.

Oh, don't worry, all is well. Hilda's alive and kicking. Definitely.

I am just developing a father instinct here.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives