Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
 
We started our birth training today. First lesson: don't be alarmed - just take it easy - if you have to wait a little longer than expected.

You see, the trainer lady was 50 minutes late.

There were 9 couples in the cafeteria. Each couple took a table of their own and chatted quietly. In Swedish, except that one couple that spoke English. We wondered why. We bought something to eat, and returned to our table. I went into the classroom for the third time. There was still nobody in there. Now, we knew that the trainer was on her way since somebody went down to the reception and asked, so we waited. Jessi's back started hurting, so I gave her a little rub. We were ready.

We listened carefully for all the steps. And we looked for signs, any signs, of the trainer. My heartbeat started to hit three digits, so I focused on my breathing.

And then she came, out of breath and hair in a messy ball attached to her head. She looked at me right in the eye, and said: "I -am-so-sorry." My, oh My.

That was her name. My.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives