Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, October 07, 2002
 
There are two stories going around and I don't know which one to believe. I know which one I would want to believe.

See, people with children always tell us what it will be like when Hilda is born. According to some, the first months "are simply unbelievable and unforgettable and just a lot of fun. All the baby does is eat and sleep." Then, some other people remember the first months as the toughest in their lives because "you're just tired all.. the .. time. You're on no-sleep for at least six months. At least. No sleep. Ya hear? No sleep."

And strangely enough, the line between these two schools goes pretty much between men and women.

Most of the women we have talked to have a romantic image of the first months. A guy friend of mine said that "for the man, it would be best if children were born at the age of two when they can communicate and they're not as dependant on their mother." None of the women I have talked to liked the idea of giving birth to a 2-year-old.

I am not worried about being deprived of my sleep. I have been doing freelance work at nights for ten years so I am already always tired. I take my sleep where I get it. Once I fell asleep at the clocksmith's while he was changing the battery to my watch.

Poor Jessi. She'll have a baby that'll wake her up on the one side of the bed, and on the other side a sleepyhead-for-a-man that she will just have to wake up.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives