Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, October 01, 2002
 
It seems a little strange to be sitting in meetings where people book seminars and conferences and meetings for December. Case in point: the company I work for moved to new offices recently and now we're going to have a housewarming party for our clients. 12 December. And I forward this information to my teamsters but won't even write it up in my own Palm Pilot. For two reasons:

1) I'll be on my parental leave, changing diapers.
2) If I want to go to the party, I will be reminded of it.

Anyway, my point - not a good one, but a point in any case - is that I haven't planned anything after November 27. I just realized this today: My Palm Pilot is simply green from that date on. No meetings, no "write a memo" to-do's, nothing. It feels good.

I need to focus.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives