Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, October 10, 2002
 
I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Now, if you knew me really well, or, if you had even seen me early in the morning once, you would know that I am not the happiest of the little campers at 7 a.m. Even less at 2 a.m.

So, if you really knew me (or had seen me early in the morning even once), you would think that I hated to leave the hockey game I was playing, and that it would bother me for the rest of the week to not know whether I would have scored on that breakaway I was on when I woke up. Right? And you would be right. Usually.

Now, last night just happened to be the first one that I woke up next to a baby bed. I woke up, I saw the bed and I stumbled into the bathroom, like I always do. Only, this time, I had a goofy smile on. A happy, goofy smile.

And then I scored on the breakaway. Top shelf.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives